Working with the Players
The specialist Perform teams will work closely with club physiotherapists and the player to understand the individual’s need.
Football players at all levels are able to access specialist services:
- Consultations with the Elite football physio and Sport and Exercise Medicine Physician
- Residential rehabilitation through the PFA and Health Partners
- Physiotherapy and sports massage
- Pre pre-season training half-day, full day and residential camps
- Michael Johnson Performance training
“The facilities and treatment are first class. Throughout my football career I have not experienced treatment and facilities that are offered at Perform SGP.”
Paul Robinson, Millwall FC.
"I just want to say thanks to all the team at Perform. The treatment I received was a different class and I really enjoyed it. Not only have the four days of treatment I received helped me in the short term, but the sessions have given me so many more exercises to hopefully help me stay injury free and maybe even prolong my career - hopefully!”
Craig Easton, Torquay United FC.
Welcome to the PFA's membership section. Outlined below is a brief overview of some of the key benefits that you are entitled to access when joining the union.